So I know it's not Passover yet but we got to hold a traditional Passover celebration with our Judaism teacher. With that being said, I will get to be here for the actual Passover (pretty much the coolest thing ever!!!!) but we won't get to celebrate it. Passover is a family celebration and well, we don't have family here and we aren't Jewish anyway. It was still neat to learn all the little traditions that might take place in a modern Jewish family.
Mom you would be so proud of me! I was creative and artsy and put together this display. The gardeners seriously just went out to the grounds, trimmed a bunch of bushes, trees, and plants and gave them to us.
Our authentic grape juice and Seder plate
Until my next adventure,
Lindy
I am impressed with your centerpiece display. You couldn't escape our family without a few talents in that area!
ReplyDeleteI do love your display, you have a good eye!
ReplyDelete