Friday, April 10, 2015

Informal Talent Show

     I got to spend 4 months with some of the most talented people I have ever met. Everyone on the program had something amazing to offer and was so willing to share it with others. Earlier in the semester we held a formal talent show in the Upper Auditorium. There were amazing piano pieces and violin solos and singing. But now it was time for a little fun. The show was full of non-stop laughter. You can't imagine the amount of inside jokes that are created when you're with the same few people 24/7 for four months. I somehow got convinced to dance in the talent show as well. As much as I didn't want to do it, I am grateful for my friends who pushed me to go outside my comfort zone and do it anyways. It felt great to perform again!

The Anderson's performed a beautiful piece on the recorder.

There was Nickelback impersonations.


And impersonating each other

A new band was created...and a Jordan fan group

Photo cred: Lana Strathearne


Until my next adventure,
Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment