Monday, March 9, 2015

Bosphorus Cruise

    We got to take a private cruise down the Bosphorus our last night in Istanbul. The Bosphorus Strait separates the Asian and European sides of Istanbul. I cannot believe how beautiful it was! It was a long cruise but I never got bored of the sites. I am so glad I got to do this.

My roommate and I. Emily is great!





There were so many birds flying around. We could throw up pieces of orange peel or nuts and they would catch them. There were also dolphins that we would see every now and then but I couldn't get a good picture.




Topkapi palace that we were at earlier in the day.





I don't know what this is but it looks really cool.





The houses all along the Strait. This is what the housing in most of Istanbul looked like.


Until my next adventure,
Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment