Saturday, March 28, 2015

Yardenit

     After church we went to the baptismal site at the Jordan River. We sang primary songs and watched as people entered the river to be baptized. I loved this site way more than the other baptismal site in th south. The water was not mud, there were trees, and it was just overall more beautiful. It was especially meaningful on this day because my oldest niece, Maddi, was being baptized back in America. I feel like at every cousin's baptism we had to sing the primary song about rainbows. So, just for Maddi, I requested that we sing it at the site. I am so proud of her for deciding to get baptized and wish more than anything I could have been there! I got to talk to her that night which sort of made up for it.





They had the passage from Mark about the Savior's baptism written in different languages. They went along the entire length of the wall and even were along the walkway leading up to the entrance. 




Until my next adventure,
Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment